Monday, April 27, 2020

Room 17: Term 2: Tuesday 28th April

Eva

Has been writing more stories. Today's tale is about a group of friends who support Ruby to do something outside of her comfort zone. 



Francis

Got stuck right into Tuesday's home learning. He sent in his 'I see.. I think.. I wonder..' activity, I wonder if Francis found answers to his I wonder questions? I like the use of onomatopoeia in Francis' Anzac poem, great imagery! He also drew a picture of his favourite Star Wars character, Darth Maul.




Teina

Constructed her very own volcano, carefully placed to contain the lava flow!



Gunreet

Created a brilliant model of our solar system. She also has been writing a story that teaches us to appreciate and be grateful for whatever we have in life! Gunreet has been busy working on her maths.








No comments:

Post a Comment