Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Room 11 Thursday 23 April

Wonderful Writing

Sophie wrote a book review on a very cool book called 'Ten Little Princesses'.

 wanted it because I liked the sound of the book title and when I read it I loved how the princesses disappeared 1 by 1.

I think the young ones will like it because the authors made it so unique by how they put the Disney Princesses in the same book and counted in rhyme when each princess disappeard from the bad guys from the movie or book and my favourite part was when they started disappearing because it's a mystery and I think it's kind of happy and sad because all the princesses got together again and I think that it's sad because 1 is alone unitl they came back together.

I hope you like it.

From Sophie.


 Sophie also wrote about her cake baking experience:

And my idea was bake a chocolate cake with a raspberry cake in the middle so we made 2 cakes  and cut shapes out swapping them.I finished my book review from Sophie ps I miss seeing you at school pps the cakes that were chocolate and raspberry flavour


2 comments:

  1. I like the way your book review expresses how you felt, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking cakes Sophie!

    ReplyDelete