Thursday, April 23, 2020

Room 15 Friday Rāmere 24 April

Lena has been working hard at her desk writing her Haiku poem and looking at the King fisher poem. Thank you for sharing, Lena.




___________________________________________________________

Oscar has been working away on his weather report and his number of the day. 



Thanks for sharing Oscar!
_____________________________________________________

Dan has been up to a lot! Writing, Math and more writing!


HAIKU


 Friends

Friends friends are the best
Friends are great to play ball tag
Friends are so helpful





 Letter to Joanna


My name is Dan. I like playing with lego. My favourite animal
is a penguin because it waddles and swims like a torpedo. 
My favourite food is ice cream like my grandads.
I miss playing with my friends and I wish I could fly. 

From Dan.




Book review
 go to 117th Storey Treehouse
Author Andy Griffins 
This book was about 2 friends that go on a lot of
adventures. Their names are Andy and Terry. They
live in a treehouse. I like when Terry was so crazy
about dots. I like reading this book because it's
funny and super cool. I think it could add colour.




Character description
Paddy is in the dragon Defenders. He is a human.
He's a 10 year old boy. His weapon is a Bowen Arrow.
He has a white T-shirt and shorts. He has blue eyes
and brown hair. He goes on lots and lots of adventures.
He is very brave because he went into a scary cave
that had dragon in it.

__________________________________________________________________

Laki has been busy collecting data and writing up a character description on his favourite character.




 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Room 15 has been doing a lot of writing. What positive poems, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete