Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Room 15: Rāapa / Wednesday 29th April

Lena sharing some of the work she's been up to today. She's done her Anzac acrostic poem, she's created an argument for why pets should not be allowed to go to war, she's answered a few questions around the poem and she's calculated the names in her family.






Thank you for sharing, Lena!

__________________________________________________________

Callum also completed his ANZAC word search too! If  you haven't completed it don't look!

Thanks for sharing, Callum!
____________________________________________________________

Oscar has calculated the names of his family using the letter points and found that his mum has the most points to her name. I wonder if she would still win if they used their full names?


Thanks for sharing, Oscar!
________________________________________________________________

Riley's created a story about his teacher and how he played a pit of a joke on her. Can you see where he tried to trick her? 

It was tidy up time and I was cleaning up my teacher said O'Reilly put this whiteboard away so i put it on the whiteboard Table because I thought That she wouldn't notice that on the whiteboard table but she did when i told her that she laughed and laughed I thought that was good she said that was amazin Joke super super super super super incredible So I continued with my tidying and nothing else happened I thought that I was good my mum picked me up from school I said goodbye to the class and that is the end of my story boom boom Chang

This is a made up story. By Riley.

Thanks for sharing, Riley!

No comments:

Post a Comment