Friday, April 17, 2020

Room 17 - Term 2, Day 3 (Prince)



 Prince has sent in these photos of his cooking skills!

I'm super-impressed that he has made these pancakes himself from start to finish.

And....they look soooooo
delicious! I can never get mine to look that good!

Move over Jamie Oliver, here comes Prince!!








As well as cooking however, he's been reading........ and playing chess against his Dad (I wonder who won?) 




Creating suits of armour from cardboard......


















                                                                                                                                                                                                                              And....playing chess with his Dad......I wonder who won?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Prince,
    Were those chocolate flavour pancakes you were making? It's great to see you enjoying your reading! Did you know Max Morris likes to play chess too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Prince, those pancakes look so tidy and yummy! I bet they taste as good as they look. Can you share your recipe with us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great Prince, thanks for sharing. Maybe we can have a game of chess when school's back to normal. You'll have to remind me of the rules as I'm a bit rusty!

    ReplyDelete